Step 1 and massage the hair evenly without rubbing the scalp. Rinse and repeat the procedure. With the aid of a hairdryer, blow-dry only 50% of blond and thin hair, and 80% of resistant hair. With dry hair, divide it into strands, shake the Frizz Control. Step 2 very well, and apply it with the help of a brush and fine comb, strand by strand.After full application, cover the hair with a plastic cap and pause from 45 minutes (blond and thin) to 60 minutes (resistant and natural hair). After the pause, in the washbasin, rinse 100% of blond hair, and only 80% of resistant hair, leaving 20% of the product on.
Divide the hair and start blow-drying in order to activate the traction and heat action over the entire hair length. Then, section the hair in thin strands and flat iron resistant hair up to 10 15 times, at 230° C, reducing to 4 times at the ends. For blond or thin hair, flat iron up to 8 10 times at 180° to 200° C, reducing to 3 times at the ends, depending on the strand resistance.In colored hair cases, we recommend that you apply the Leave-in Advance, before blow-drying. Let the hair fiber cool for a few minutes. To finish, we recommend using the Conditioner Mask. With damp hair, apply a generous portion of the Conditioner Mask over the entire hair length, let it act for 5 to 10 minutes.
The result is the return of the natural strand elasticity, creating a protective film on the hair, which, in addition to moisturizing and giving shine, protects it against UV rays. It stabilizes the pH of the hair fiber and prolongs the results. It can be used every 21 days. CLEANSES THE STRANDS IN A CONTROLLED WAY. Lotus and Tamarind enriched Formula, with purifying action.
Cleanses and dilates the hair fiber, removes free radicals deeply and does not cause damage to the hair to obtain a greater load of the reduction treatment. Actives: Tamarindo, Tourmaline and Lotus. Indication: For natural, sensitized and resistant hair. Advanced Anti frizz control conditioner with innovative formula combined with Lotus and Tamarind, offers hair resistance, discipline, shine, softness, total volume and frizz reduction.Indication: For natural or strands affected by chemicals. The Conditioner Mask, was formulated and developed with Lotus and Tamarind. It restructures and balances the hair pH. Indication: For natural or dry hair. 01 - Perfect Liss Advance Fluid Action 1000ml. 01 - Perfect Liss Advance Frizz Control 1000ml. 01 - Perfect Liss Advance Smoothing Conditioner 500g. The item "Perfect Liss Advance Brazilian Protein Progressive Brush 3x1 (New Package)" is in sale since Monday, October 5, 2020. This item is in the category "Health & Beauty\Hair Care & Styling\Relaxers & Straightening Prod". The seller is "kimt_2913" and is located in San Diego, California.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Antigua and barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint kitts and nevis, Saint lucia, Montserrat, Turks and caicos islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macao, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Viet nam, Uruguay, Russian federation.